Started working on the blouse which needs to be finished before I go to work on Tuesday. Interesting construction. The front and back are drafted with the upper sleeve included and then there are 2 under sleeves -- which attach first to the front side and back side and then to the front and back. Time will tell whether I like the look for fit.
I've decided to make the sides with the stripe going in a vertical direction with the front and back having a vertical stripe. I've cut the placket on the horizontal as well. Right now the stripe on the upper and lower sleeve seems to be matching up pretty well, so I may baste that before I saw to keep that stroke of luck going!
I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th!