“Whether or not God has kissed your brow, you still have to work. Without learning and preparation, you won’t know how to harness the power of that kiss.”

Twyla Tharp

Friday, July 1, 2011

Stephanie's Blouse Progress

Started working on the blouse which needs to be finished before I go to work on Tuesday. Interesting construction. The front and back are drafted with the upper sleeve included and then there are 2 under sleeves -- which attach first to the front side and back side and then to the front and back. Time will tell whether I like the look for fit.

I've decided to make the sides with the stripe going in a vertical direction with the front and back having a vertical stripe. I've cut the placket on the horizontal as well. Right now the stripe on the upper and lower sleeve seems to be matching up pretty well, so I may baste that before I saw to keep that stroke of luck going!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th!

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool! I have never used a Silhouette pattern.

    ReplyDelete