Sunday, January 12, 2020

Tuffets!

While I may not have been doing much garment sewing lately, I have been catching up on some promised home dec items. These tuffets are for two granddaughters and are made with patterns from The Tuffet Source. They can be done with any size strips of fabric. The top one is 32 strips and the bottom one 64 strips. You can order the pattern and kits from the Tuffet Source. The kits contain the foam cushion, the button, and the base. They can be ordered with or without feet. The kits are pricey - you can come up with a much more cost effective hassock or tuffet, but they are pretty adorable!




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Your granddaughters are very lucky girls. I immediately had to google Tuffet Source and tuffet making in general, before I regained my sanity by glancing at the pile of sewing and mending on my table. ;-)

    Thanks for the smile on a cold winter morning.

    ReplyDelete